After a great weekend, it’s always difficult to motivate ourselves on a Monday. But as I’ve learned lately, if we want to be successful we should find ways to be excited everyday. When we allow ourselves to enjoy the weekend and the rest it gives us we should feel happy, rejuvenated, and excited for Mondays; after all it’s a day where we can push the restart button and have a fresh start.
I’ve chosen 5 quotes in the hopes that they will help inspire us for the next 5 days.
1. Falling in love with your work does not mean putting all your time at work. It means to be present and always aspire to do things excellently.
2. Don’t settle for just any job. Find what you are passionate about and do a great job. Remember, whatever position you are in right now is where you are currently meant to shine the brightest. Make the most out of it and prepare yourself for the next level.
3. As mentioned in my last blog, following the current trends is not always the way to go. In order to make a difference one must be different.
4. Enjoy each day and be grateful always. Nothing can and will be done if you worry about things that are out of your control.
5. Keep your heart and mind ready for whatever comes your way during the next season of your career and always celebrate the process.
Wishing you well and that this week will be wonderful!
Cicelle your happy blogger in Cali 🙂